10 AM - 3 PM
Tower City Church (click for map)
I have an all-day stamping event to help you get your hands on a LOT of new catalog products. It's a full day of creative play. There are so many amazing new catalog products, and I want you to try it before you buy it!
Why do I call this a Training Event? Because this is actually aimed at Stampin' Up! demonstrators but open to all stampers. So it functions as a stamp camp, too:) I love to teach, and my Southern Sweet Stampers team is helping me teach and train on new catalog products so we can learn tips and tricks for the best results possible. I'm not only passionate about all the new crafty stuff in the 2017/2018 Stampin' Up! catalog, I'm passionate about helping you USE what you buy!
- 16 projects
- New ribbons sampler (all the new catalog ribbons!)
- Lunch, all day beverages (coffee, tea, water)
- Optional swapping (for demonstrators only)
- Hands-on demonstrations to ensure you learn how to use the products and complete your projects!
- Positive, friendly, creative environment
- $42 for Southern Sweet Stampers (my team!)
- $49 for other Stampin' Up! demonstrators (I love the whole Stampin' Up! family!)
- $56 for stamping enthusiasts (non-demonstrators that want a full-day of stamping fun!)
Registration closes May 30. I have to order supplies and get them ready for you. My helpers are lined up and waiting in the wings to prepare for this stellar day of crafty fun:)
Full details and registration are here: New Catalog Training Event on June 10th